Invu is a ‘future-proof’ document management system (written in C# language for the .net environment) that is optimised for usability. That means it is simple to install, configure and, most importantly, easy to use on a day-to-day basis. It works alongside your existing IT as it has a function that will easily integrate it with all known applications. You can choose between a simple or an advanced interface thus catering for all types of staff.
It includes a comprehensive search facility that will enable you to find ANY document based on the slightest information available as it is possible to search not only the ‘metadata’ (the indexes that you have created for the document) but also the document content itself, INCLUDING scanned paper documents.
So, for example, you may only have a vague idea of an invoice’s detail, perhaps just a date or even an amount of money – Invu will find it, no document can ever get lost.
So no more:
- Frustrating time spent looking for missing files.
- Endless photocopying of original documents, then adding amendments which prove a headache for the next person working on the file.
- Tripping over bulky paper-filled boxes and metal filing cabinets.
- Wondering which version is the latest and who amended it last
- Worrying whether you took a document home to work on and forgot to bring it back.
Instead you will have a complete, reliable record of every document, spreadsheet, email and drawing that passes through your offices, which can be called up within seconds by anyone with the right user privileges.
For less than £1 per day, every member of your staff can benefit from the skills, intuition and attention to detail of their own highly-paid P.A.
Invu Series 6 has been accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
* Disclaimer: The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales has accredited this software under the terms of its Accredited IT Product Scheme. Purchasers should ensure that the software, its security features and related support meet their own specific requirements, as the Institute will not be liable for any damage whatsoever, incurred by any person, occasioned by the use of the software, or any related products or services howsoever caused.